Saturday, January 10, 2009

Getting Started

Ahhh..... my first blog.

Now where did I put that last blog that I started a while back.....I can't remember. I'll just add that to my "need to look for" list. If you find it, let me know. :)

How do you like that title? :) I may blog once or twice a week about what's been happening in my personal life or in my business.

I grew up in Savannah, Georgia and now live in Florida with my hubby, Brian, and our two tuxedo cats, Ben and Jeri. I'm 46 years old. We don't have children but have been blessed with wonderful nephews who keep in touch with us, and whom we can send back home when we want. (Just kidding - they live in Texas and we dearly love them).

I love, love, love color, and when I was growing up, I always admired my grandmother's little glass collection that she arranged in the picture window, and I loved the bright beautiful colors when light would hit them. Thus, my first inspiration to start working with glass. Who knew!

I have been a glass artist for about two years and love it! You can see some of my work in my online store at www.rwillisglassartist.etsy.com

As you can see from my photos in Flickr, http://www.flickr.com/photos/rhonda-pics , I love nature and working in my gardens.

No comments:

Post a Comment